Here’s how you can Attend the PAOBA MEMBERSHIP MEETING and be a COUCH POTATO at the same time!
Changes to PAOBA.com Member Listing as of March 2013
One of PAOBA’s main goals with our website is to help our members market their farms online. The PAOBA BOD has recently voted to partner with Openherd.com to provided you a better experience in listing your Farm, Alpacas and Products on PAOBA.org. Our website already gets good results in search engines and to help you benefit from this site traffic, our recent partnership with Openherd.com enables each one of you to have your complete farm profile, sales lists, online store, blog, and additional web pages, right on our website to better engage visitors!
There is no additional cost to our association and you don’t need to have a paid membership with Openherd. In addition, your profile and sales lists are also listed on Openherd.com for free. You can also “sync” these sales lists to your personal farm website using Openherd’s free ListMirror service or with a paid Openherd membership/website plan. So you can save time by managing everything in one place and have it show up on multiple websites.
Getting your farm listed
Already on Openherd?
If so, you don’t need to do anything – your farm information and pages will be automatically added to our association’s site.
Not on Openherd yet?
- Go to http://www.openherd.com/join/
- Scroll down the page for the Free membership option.
- When you’ve created your Openherd account, activate your farm profile: Go to the “My Farm” tab in your account and click “Edit My Farm Page.”
- Complete any farm information and click “Create Farm Profile.”
- Let PAOBA know you’re set up and we’ll add your farm to our website.
- To edit your farm and sales information, log into your Openherd account.
- Updates will automatically be reflected on our association site.
Each member is automatically advertised (no cost) on the Farm and Alpacas for Sale search pages. Everyone gets equal “air time” and only our association members are advertised here. If you have any questions about creating or using your account on Openherd.com, send an email to [email protected].