The mission of the Pennsylvania Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association (PAOBA) is to promote the advancement and investment potential of the North American alpaca.
PAOBA PERKS…Value and Benefits of membership.
Dues are paid annually on a two-tier system:
Farm Memberships are open to all alpaca farms located in Pennsylvania.
Associate Memberships are open to alpaca farms located in Pennsylvania and out-of-state.
FARM Membership (Cost: $125):
- Farm listing and profile on the PAOBA website with available link to your farm website
- Herdsire Service & Classified website listings (limits apply)
- Complimentary farm event listings on website
- Listing in membership directory
- Admittance to all membership meetings, held at various locations throughout the state
- Complimentary copy of each PAOBA Planet newsletter, and reduced rates on Planet advertising
- 10% stall discount at the Breeders Showcase if you join or renew by March 1.
- Eligibility for PAOBA matching marketing grants and educational grants
- Member recommended Vet Grant Program to help support members’ vets’ educational needs
- Participation in the PAOBA farm store at the Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Voting privileges
ASSOCIATE Membership (Cost: $40):
- Farm listing on the PAOBA website and in the membership directory
- Complimentary copy of each PAOBA Planet newsletter
- Admittance to all membership meetings
Online Registration Coming Soon!
Online registration is coming to PAOBA.org very soon. For now please click below to print and mail your memebership application and check.